AHRI offers, for a fee, a data subscription service that allows authorized organizations to perform unlimited searches and .csv formatted downloads of AHRI Data for select AHRI certification programs. Unlike the publicly searchable AHRI Directory of Certified Product Performance which caps data query downloads to 250 matching records, data subscription holders may download all records meeting particular search queries.
The following information is only applicable to the specific individuals designated by authorized data subscription holders to log into the AHRI Directory of Certified Product Performance.
Follow these steps to log into the Directory:
1. Go to www.ahridirectory.org. Click the Login button in the upper-right hand corner of the homepage.
2. Enter your username – this will be your email address registered to your AHRI account. If you don't know your username, proceed to Step 4.
3. Enter your password. If you don’t know your password, proceed to step 4.
- If your username and password are accepted, you are now logged into the system and can stop reading now.
- If you have entered a username not recognized by the Directory system, you will receive a message saying “User Name not valid.” Verify you have entered the correct email address. If you have entered the correct email address, proceed to Step 4.
- If you have entered a password not recognized by the Directory system, you will receive a message saying "Password not valid." Click the "Forgot Password" link, proceed through the steps presented on the screen, and return to www.ahridirectory.org to login. If you are still receiving an error after entering your password, proceed to Step 4.
4. Please submit a ticket via the "Support" button and a support agent will be able to help you.