Subscribers are provided with login credentials to the AHRI Directory of Certified Product Performance. Up to two authenticated users are able to create, run, and save queries to access real-time AHRI Certified Data whenever desired.
Follow these steps to log into the Directory:
1. Go to www.ahridirectory.org. Click the Login button in the upper-right hand corner of the homepage.
2. Enter your username – this will be your email address registered to your AHRI account. If you don't know your username, proceed to Step 4.
3. Enter your password. If you don’t know your password, proceed to step 4.
- If your username and password are accepted, you are now logged into the system and can stop reading now.
- If you have entered a username not recognized by the Directory system, you will receive a message saying “User Name not valid.” Verify you have entered the correct email address. If you have entered the correct email address, proceed to Step 4.
- If you have entered a password not recognized by the Directory system, you will receive a message saying "Password not valid." Click the "Forgot Password" link, proceed through the steps presented on the screen, and return to www.ahridirectory.org to login. If you are still receiving an error after entering your password, proceed to Step 4.
4. Please submit a ticket via the "Request Assistance" button and a support agent will be able to help you.