Thank you for your interest in the AHRI Directory of Certified Data Subscription Program. As a participant in the AHRI Directory of Certified Data Subscription Program one is able to access an on-demand feature to download the full data set to a query. With the functionality to save particular queries, our users can efficiently pull search results to aid in rebate validation, performance metrics, equipment matchups, etc. For information on how to access the data and get a sneak peek of the interface please visit this article.
Please see below in regards to the fees for AHRI Certified Data Subscriptions in 2021 (applications submitted after April 1 are subject to a 50% reduction of the package fees). The subscription period begins on October 1 and expires on September 30 of each year. The data contained in each subscription package is listed in the attachment entitled AHRI Directory of Certified Data Subscription Packages.
2021 AHRI Certified Data Subscription Prices
Non-Commercial Use (rebaters, utility companies, in house software for match ups)
Commercial Use (software developers selling applications for profit)
To apply, please fully complete and return the following documents. Details on how to submit the documents are located on both the agreement and application:
- AHRI Directory of Certified Data Subscription License Agreement (signed)
- AHRI Directory of Certified Data Subscription Appendix A, Application
AHRI Certification will review your application and assign a commercial or non-commercial license based on your intended use of the data, as stated on the application form. If your company is granted license/s to AHRI’s certified data the Vice President of Certification will sign the license agreement and we will issue an invoice to the billing contact shown on your application form. After we receive payment for your subscription, the countersigned agreement will be sent to your licensing contact, and up to two (2) authorized users will be given access to the licensed data.
More about the Application Process:
- Please allow ten business days for your application to be reviewed and decided upon. If approved, an invoice will be issued to your billing contact. If denied, your licensing contact will receive a decision letter.
- Invoice payment in full is due 30 days after the issue date. If payment is not received within 30 days a new application and signed agreement will need to be submitted.
- Please allow ten business days for subscription activation after payment is received.
- If your company chooses to subscribe to one or more data packages at a later date, subscription fees will not be prorated. Applications submitted on or after April 1 are subject to a 50% reduction of the package fees. All subscriptions will renew on October 1 unless terminated prior.
- Annual invoices will be emailed to billing contacts each year in August/September.