Thank you for your interest in the AHRI Directory of Certified Data Subscription Program. This program allows authorized organizations to perform unlimited searches and download .csv formatted AHRI Data for select AHRI certification programs. Unlike the publicly searchable AHRI Directory of Certified Product Performance which caps data query downloads to 250 matching records, data subscription holders may download all records meeting their search queries. With the functionality to save their queries, data subscription program users can efficiently pull search results to aid in rebate validation, performance metrics, equipment matchups, etc.
Please review the attached AHRI Data Subscription Packages and Fees list. To apply to become a data subscriber, please fully complete and return the following:
- AHRI Directory of Certified Data Subscription License Agreement, along with the name and email address of who should receive the version to sign.
- AHRI Directory of Certified Data Subscription Appendix A, Application
AHRI will review your application. If approved, AHRI will send (via Docusign) the license agreement to the licensee contact designated on your application. That individual must sign the agreement and, once signed, AHRI will countersign and return. Following countersigning, AHRI will send an invoice to the billing contact designated on your application. Once payment is received, AHRI will grant authenticated AHRI Directory user access to the individuals designated on your application.
More about the Application Process:
- Please allow ten business days for your application to be reviewed and decided upon. If approved, an invoice will be issued to your billing contact. If denied, your licensing contact will receive a decision letter.
- The agreement is standardized for use with all of AHRI's data subscription program clients and AHRI will not make custom edits requested by clients.
- Invoice payment is due, in full, 30 calendar days after the issue date. Credit card payments are not accepted. If payment is not received within this period, a new application and agreement will need to be submitted.
- Please allow ten business days for subscription activation after payment is received.
A Note About AHRI Data Integrations:
At this time, the AHRI Data Subscription program does not offer web services application programming interfaces (API) or file sharing services. AHRI is aware that API service is of particular interest to its data subscription customers. Although a date for development has not been committed, an API service option is on AHRI's long-term product development roadmap.