You should report problems with your equipment to the contractor who installed it. If you don't know who the contractor was, or would like to find a new contractor, AHRI recommends you use a NATE-certified technician for all your installation and service needs. Learn more about the value of using a NATE-certified technician and find one in your area by visiting