You need to contact the organization with whom you tested in order to request a replacement card.

If you tested with North American Technician Excellence (NATE): Contact Webpage:

If your card has “ARI” or “AHRI” on it: Contact Video General Incorporated (VGI), the testing organization for these cards: Contact 1-800-886-4109. Webpage:

Alternatively, you may contact one of the following common EPA 608 Testing organizations to issue you a replacement:

ESCO Institute
1350 W. Northwest Highway, Suite 205
Mount Prospect, IL 60056
(800) 726-9696


Ferris State University
1020 Maple St., Rm 117
Big Rapids, MI 49307-1676
(866) 880-7674


Refrigeration Environmental Protection Association (REPA)
348 Thompson Creek Road, Suite 303
Stevensville, MD 21666
(800) 435-3331; Fax: (410) 827-4484


EPA Section 608 Technician Certification webpage: